Sunday 1 January 2012

Farewell 2011

2011 was a very tough year for many people.

It was a mixed bag for me too.

A birth, a death in the family, two house moves and plans for a wedding.

So, the gamut of emotions.

More than anything for me it was a year of sowing seed which will start bearing fruit early in 2012.

The documentary is still in post production, Lucinda and I have a major exhibition in early March in a GREAT Location(more of that in the very near future)

So often in any creative endeavour you feel that you are not getting anywhere at all, even when you are, and through 2011 was no exception.

The best things are worth striving and fighting for.

Success does not come overnight.

In December I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Canon C300, it was a truly a great way to end the year (Quite a few more posts to come on this, as you might imagine.

2012 Will be a very tough year for many of us no matter what we do for a living.

To that end in January I will be launching another digital download titled 'Turning Pro' to arm photographers and would be photographers, with information to advance their careers.

More to the point though I will be sharing my own formula which has bought me success as a Pro photographer for more than 30 years.

No comments: