Thursday 10 May 2012

Celebrity Photography Webinar 17/5/12 19.00 BST

Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn, in the Austrian Tyrol for Sports Illustrated


Next week I'm presenting a celebrity photography webinar hosted by the Manfrotto School of Excellence (It will be free of charge too).

I will be talking about celebrity portraiture and how to make it happen as well as some behind the scenes stories.

It will be about the technical side including lighting but it will be about so very much more than that.

Communication with celebrities and their agents is the key part, and so is planning.

Please join me for an insight into this world

Places are already going fast.


6 comments:

Andor said...

Too bad I'll be off next week :-(
But hopefully it'll be available than in the list of past webinars of Manfrotto School of Excellence, right?
If so - can't wait to see it!

M. Christopher Holloway said...

Oh curses, I would have enjoyed this but missed out. Any chance of it being re-aired?

Libby said...

Thanks Drew. I marked my calendar for it. The presentation was good although I bet there were many who were looking for the Magic Settings and you didn't offer any LOL. A job well done and look forward to more when you get the time. -Libby

Gordon The Photographer said...

Hi Drew,

I only managed to get a couple of mins free the evening of the webinar. I did however just catch up with it on the link that was sent out. Some good content you shared. Thanks for that. I've always wanted to "have a go"....might make a plan of action now!

Gordon

cristmae said...

That would be a very interesting.. Hope you can post another photos and more information. Been following your blog..

Red Strings said...

We are so obsessed about celebrities that we think about them all the time, we even call them idols. We want to know all the details about their personal life
worst us presidents