Saturday 9 August 2008

In the beginning.......


For nearly 30 years I have been a Professional Photographer.With my first Professional work being published on the front page of the regional newspaper 'The Lincolnshire Free Press' aged 15 (Here Iam with hair and a steely determined look aged 15)

I graduated from regional to national newspapers, before finally moving onto my own style of photography.

I will be sharing all the thrills and spills of my current career, how I Shoot,direct and light my photos, as well as talking about photos from 'the archives'

I hope you enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Fashionista Group said...

What ever happened to the lorry's and Bridge St Drew did you one photographer campaign pay off?

Unknown said...

The street is now pedestrianized!

Not down to me but the story and pics perhaps helped

Cheers

Drew