Thursday 23 September 2010

Photokina 2010 with the Manfrotto School of Xcellence

So here it is

The sprawling monster of Photokina is with us and for the fourth time I'm lucky enough to be there, this time with the Manfrotto school of xcellence, where I will be reviewing portfolios and doing 'one to one's from today until Saturday, if you are at the show please come and say 'Hello'
.
Needless to say I will not be alone, Joe McNally, Bill Frakes and Roberto Bigano and many more too in attendance,sharing their knowledge

The show is normally the place where the big name camera makers announce their latest and greatest products.

With a few exceptions it does not seem to have happened this time round, with most announcements being made prior to the show.

I'm not really quite sure what to make of it, but needless to say I will be reporting on my show favourites and market trends.

It took very little time for me to get here by train and I strongly recommend that if you can get here before the show ends it will be very much worth your while, as it is a great barrometer of the industry

See you there

3 comments:

ikuma said...

I was at Photokina today (and tuesday), unfortunately I won't be going anymore this time... would've liked to say hello.
In any case, you should check out Elinchrom, they have new Ranger heads with zoom and led modeling lights, might be worth checking out.
Other than that, let's call it by the name: boring. kinda, sorta... ;)

www.ateljedigital.se said...

Really want to go there but I can't!

By the way, you missed a ":" in the link :-)

Unknown said...

Maybe next time guys

My bad with the HTML

Cheers

Drew