Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Focus on Imaging 2011

This year I will be back at 'Focus on Imaging' on the Phase One stand.

There will be familiar material in my Presentations but there will be a TON of new stuff too.

Not just the food photography from 'Loose birds and Game' but a whole raft of fresh and exciting work I have shot with the Phase One Achromatic+ back.

I will be showing all I have shot on it, but would like to talk more in detail about it after the show on this blog.

Here is a little teaser from it.

Shot in the infra red spectrum.

The boys jacket is infact black.


Sean McCormack said...

Hi Drew, I'm speaking on the Phototraining4U stand again this year. If I get a break from being a 'Lightroom Doctor' as Mark's calling it, I'll pop by for a look.

Drew Gardner said...

Hi Sean

Maybe see you there.

I wonder what sort of show it will be this year?